BUTTER BUSINESS DAYS:
Monday – Friday, 10:00-5:00pm, Eastern Standard time, excluding federal holidays within the United States (and some days before and/or after major holidays). For customer service inquiries please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most orders are processed within 48 hours of receipt. Processing time does not include weekends.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING:
At this time KairosUSA ships worldwide via the United States Postal Service.
All orders are shipped via First Class or Media Mail, based on your selection..
Orders received on weekend days, holidays and outside of normal business hours will be processed within 48 hours. Please allow an additional 72 hours for processing during peak business periods such as sale and holiday. Shipping times may vary due to requested ship location.
KairosUSA is not responsible for lost, damaged or delayed shipments as a result of carrier misfortunes or errors.
We cannot issue a refund if your package is lost, damaged, missing or stolen.
KairosUSA accepts the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. For security reasons, your billing name and address must match that of the credit card used for payment. KairosUSA cannot process any credit card with a billing address outside of the United States. Your card is charged only for the items that we ship to you. Every shipment contains an invoice listing the charges made to your card for that shipment.
All items are FINAL SALE! If you would like more information about the products, please contact us at email@example.com before placing an order.
GATHERING AND USE OF INFORMATION
1. We will not collect personal identification information from you, other than any personal identification information that you supply to us voluntarily.
2. To participate in some site activities, you may be asked to provide some personal identification information. This may be in connection with the following:
creation of user accounts
3. KaiosUSA, and any service providers acting on our behalf, may use your personal identification information for activities explained in this policy, or for internal and marketing purposes.
4. We will always explain its use when we ask for personal identification information, either at the time we ask for the information or in this policy. If you do not want this information to be collected or used by us for these purposes, you can simply opt out (except with respect to information that must be collected or used in connection with transactions on KairosUSA.org). This may prevent your participation in activities for which personal information is needed, such as promotions and sample sales.
5. With respect to transactions on KairosUSA.org:
We will use the personal identification information that you supply us (such as name, billing address, shipping address, email address, telephone number, credit card number and expiration date) to provide the products and services that you have ordered or requested, to process and ship orders, to send order and shipping confirmations, and to provide customer service. This information may also be used to contact you about sales and special offers, unless you have opted not to receive these types of promotional communications from us.
We also collect and store certain non-personal information automatically whenever you interact with KairosUSA.org. For example, we collect your IP address, browser information and reference site domain name every time you visit KairosUSA.org. This information is used to analyze and improve KairosUSA.org and to provide our users with a fulfilling shopping experience.
You can access, correct and update certain personal identification information that you have supplied us in connection with KairosUSA.org by clicking on “My Account” on KairosUSA.org.
There are several ways in which you can tell us whether or not you want to receive promotional communications from us in connection with KairosUSA.org. When you set up an account, or click on “My Account”, or place an order through KairosUSA.org, you will have an opportunity to make or change your selections in this regard. You also will have an opportunity to change these selections by clicking on an “unsubscribe” hyperlink contained in any promotional emails you receive.
SHARING OF INFORMATION RELATED TO TRANSACTIONS IN KAIROSUSA.ORG
We engage third parties to perform certain functional services in connection with KairosUSA.org. Examples of these services are payment processing, payment authorization, and shipping. We authorize these service providers to use this information only in connection with the services they perform. We or our service providers may release personal identification information if we believe in good faith that: the law or legal process requires it, we have received a valid administrative request from a law enforcement agency, or such release is necessary to protect anyone’s rights, property or safety. If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.